"The Year of 40" Race Number 7 Complete: Chick-fil-A 5K for Young Life

Hit race number 7 on Saturday morning after completing race number 6 the evening before. The weather here in Southeast Georgia is warming up and the sandgnats know it!  They were out in force pre and post-race.  Just a little extra incentive to run fast I guess.  Made great time according to the official timing. The legs have been holding up well thanks to some compression sleeves for my calf muscles that had been giving me issue. I'm looking forward to races 8 and 9 coming up next Saturday and then my first big test the following weekend at the Skidaway Island half-marathon.
Pre-race fuel-up with
Beachbody Performance
ENERGIZE!
Finished with the medal to
prove it!
Got to meet up with a running
buddy of mine before the start.

Official Results



Comments